Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 2 Blog!

So another exciting day not had stuck in my hole in Brixton trying to do a remix of Addicted, a tune of ours about drugs, heart-ache, love and so-forth. I think it sounds tremendous and I've sent it via email to our captain who is on a train bound for supper somewhere so he can castigate my mix with vile venomous language once he's listened, which is his wont these days on light public transport.

I also signed a 3 year agreement to keep renting our studio so at least I have no more money to spend for the next three years. In fact I haven't had any money to spend for the last three years so nothings changed much. Except the weather. Which changes daily and unannounced.

It is my flat-mates thirtieth birthday tonight and I shall have a drink with him somewhere nearby so I can get home safely.

I also watched a David Attenborough program on mammals last night and I'm beginning to think that aliens really do exist. It only took me two glasses of cider to start that theory off and I was away with the fairies imagining life on mars.

Will and I are off to meet one half of La Roux tomorrow. That sounds a bit odd. I wonder which half it will be. Anyway, that's what we're doing to further this shambles of an outfit but I have absolute faith that the meeting will a tremendous success. However I'm not really sure why we're going. Did the chicken ever need a reason?

x

3 comments:

  1. I betcha somewhere on this mighty world wide web, one half of La Roux are blogging that they are meeting one third of WATP tomorrow;-)

    I have faith too!

    Though do us a wee favour....

    Lay off the cider...

    P.S. Happy 30th to the flat mate!!

    Jacq x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course aliens do exist. How else can you explain Mika? (Sorry to all the Mika fans out there...I just don't get it.)

    ReplyDelete