Wednesday 28 October 2009

Bl og da y 3

Whassssssssup general Peeps and Peepesses, I mean, COME ON DUDES! WHAT IS UP!? Welcome to another dire installment of blog-a-dog snog the hog as brought to you by Hellmans Mayonnaise and Colonel Tildred of the 51st Riflemans Brigade.

I didn't meet the other half of La Roux today but Captain Correlli did and told me that Mr La Roux wants to work with us which is great news so we'll be writing with the french fox in December when we return from the nonsensical adventure with big man P-Nut. I know mr La Roux from my days years ago when he helped write and record with moi and my old band of bandits from Kubb-a-dub-dub.

So tomorrow Captain C and I will be in the studio doing some more whizzles on the kizzles and we've written a new song called Bacteria though the title might change and I might put a brief snippet up soon to keep anyone whose faintly interested in our creativity ensconced upon on the good ship WaTp wapeters waters.

I also just managed to win the 1st division with Luton which is very exciting indeed and it only took me 2.30 hrs of my life to achieve. I feel so fulfilled now. I also just ate pasta and pesto which was revolting and now my flat-mates are cooking steak and chips for themselves and I can smell the aromas wafting gently toward me, cascading delicately betwixt my nostrils like satin sheets covered in rose petals.

I also played the piano a lot today and can now sing (warble) and play Let There Be Love, My Baby Just Cares For Me, I Got A Woman and What I Say? (Raymondo Charliest) so I'm very happy and the rash is going thank you very much in case you were at all concerned nice people.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm hungry!

    Will you be sharing the new Bacteria with us die hard nut-jobs who are following you to Switzerland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling Colonel Tildred, regarding Bacteria, put up snippet soonest and yes change the name..., though I look forward to hearing it in Zurich in ooh 3 weeks time!!!

    Luton? Exciting? The train outta there is...

    "my nostrils like satin sheets covered in rose petals." I've told you already, stay off the cider....

    Oh and La Roux are doing gig in ABC Glasgow next May, will you be gracing us with your presence as the opening act? Go on, you know you want to!

    Guid night from Peepess Jacq x

    ReplyDelete