Monday 26 October 2009

First Blog For WaTp!

I'm going to start a blog and it begins here after the line that is blank.

My name is Tilley and I play keyboards in a peculiar band called Will and the People. Some people think we're absolute balls (which is fine), and some people think we're quite good by today's standards but while most bands write about heart-ache, love, drugs and so-forth we write about salamanda's, insanity and road works (as well as writing about drugs, love, heart-ache and so-forth).

And now we're about to embark on an adventure through Europe with Paolo Nutini covering 4,000 miles in a broken camper van with three wheels and a dog named Gypsy hired from my good mate Craig who is Welsh and sings Welsh songs about tampons loudly when he's drunk.

As a quick update to date Sony dropped us recently but we felt that wasn't the end of the world so we pretended to be happy and decided to do things on our own because we enjoyed making music as a band and stealing other band's instruments so I then got on the blower to Donnie (who plays guitar with Paolo) and asks Donnie can we come on the Paolo tour and Donnie then asks Paolo if we can come on the tour and Paolo says yes to Donnie, so then Donnie phones me back and tells me Paolo says yes and I says well that's great news then I'll tell the band and Donnie says ok see you later and have a good day and I say you have a good day too Donnie and that was how it happened.

I also asked Lily Allen on facebook if we could join her on tour but she didn't reply probably because she doesn't know who I am and thinks I'm a stalker anyways which I probably am but I did tell her of a nice pub outside Bath where she could have lunch so maybe she thinks I'm not so bad after all.

So there. That's us I guess.

I shall write on this blog about our preparations as much as I can seeing as I have very little else to do except stalk Lily Allen and irritate a nasty rash I have on my bottom and besides very few people even know that a Will and the People exist in this mighty cosmic universal conundrum that is life life life.






 

 


3 comments:

  1. Your going about the Lily situation all wrong. You need a Ben10 watch & Supermans pants (minus the kryptonite) then you'll have all the power you need to make her come around to your way of thinking xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Some people think we're absolute balls (which is fine)"

    Some people think you're the dogs b*ll*cks (which is more than fine)!!

    Jacq x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...and besides very few people even know that a Will and the People exist in this mighty cosmic universal conundrum that is life life life." --> Oh, how very sad for them.

    ReplyDelete