Friday 30 October 2009

Countdown

Ok great day worked with Will and Simon in brixton studio Weirdos sounds fucking amazing so too does new track and I would share a snippet but there's no link to an audio bit in these ruddy blogs so I'll have to think of another way and it's friday night so I'm not going to look too hard just yet but it is a lovely track and you'll have to wait until it is crisply finished but we did rehearse Lion in the Morning Sun which is sounding awesome and we'll play it on the Paolo tour and play it tomorrow at our gig in Oxted which will be fun as it's Halloween and I've given up using full stops because let's face it they are pointless which is ironic because they are actually indeed a point but let's have fun and finish the blog with one.

Imagine if I'd finished with a comma the full stop would have been so pissed off,

x

3 comments: