Friday 30 October 2009

14 days to go!


So this is a morning blog on the day after events of the previous day have already happened. What WaTp really need to invent is a time machine although Simon claims he's already got one but it looks suspiciously like a toaster.

Captain Beefcake and myself spent 11.30 hrs in the studio yesterday and we were putting the finishing touches to the new song Bacteria although the title may change to Sinner is a Winner and it's very cosmic in breadth. That sounds rather pretentious, as does the word "rather" but then I am mean green mother from outta space and I'm bad do do do.

On the left as you can see is a picture of Will in the curry house at midnight after our sesh. Red = Danger.

Back to studio today to finish some stuff and maybe I'll remember to bring the music home with me for a change.

x

4 comments:

  1. BTW whenever I write left I mean above. It's called Ambidistrophobia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ambidistrophobia"

    This rather large word has me discombobulated.

    phew x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for "Sinner is a Winner"....if you're taking votes, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wills choice in hair colour has left me rather discombobulated also. Though given the clouring of his clothing and the inside of the curry house, I'm putting it down to him being a chameleon.

    Sinner is a Winner.... sounds no bad, but it makes me think of "Sing when your Winning, by Rabbie Williams.

    Jacq x

    ReplyDelete