Wednesday 4 November 2009

Big Hairy Scary Balls!

I finished a book this morning. Gad it took me hours. Until the wee small hours. Why is reading such a bloody chore I ask you? You have to lie there, holding paper bound together by the forces of glue and your brain has to engage in plots that twist and turn like a snake in a field of needles. Why can't the story just be quickly imprinted in ones head without having to go through this whole rigmarole of sitting down, relaxing, putting the feet up and smoking a pipe...

C'est n'est pas une pipe?

Yes of course it is a pipe you fool! Ok, I know it's only a picture but are you really being that profound?

Non monsieur, tu est un vache!

Oui d'accord.

Alors! Duschamps! I can see very well that it's a urinal but can I wee in it? Is it functional? Who really made it....Twyfords or do they make only the teas, as Poirot would say?

Enough of this foolishness. Good ship WaTp are heading on to Europe soon and the excitement is palpable in the encompassing camps. Also looks like we're set to sell an EP in December despite most fans already having one, but good for us. We're about as organized as a hen party in a chicken coop and with no money and little means of attaining any in the immediate future or indeed the future future we're set to sail the high seas and blow all comers into the raging, torrential waves below.

Save ya souls me hearties, we're wading in too deep...!

x

PS see I told you I write absolute bollocks. There's nothing in this blog of any use to anyone with a modicum of sense.





2 comments:

  1. Luckily most people who read this have no sense how lucky is that... me thinks your ship is sailing a true and steady course but look out for rocks my luvelies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your "absolute bollocks" to be rather entertaining.

    ReplyDelete